Friday, August 29, 2008

Something Seems Rotten, But Not In Denmark.


Is there some lone, hopped up neo-nazi or a whole "cell" of them, ready to take out Obama?


Why is it always the lone crazy, or the methed-up fringe group?


Why, I wonder is that?


Seems that the mentally ill and/or the drugged-up are quite talented hit men. Silly me. I always thought that the diagnosis best suited for a successful killer was sociopath (now lumped in, I hear, with the more general "psychopath label."



The simple fact of the matter is that the mentally ill and/or drugged-up are often scapegoats for much more dangerously sick, powerful people.


So, from this independent let the word go out: "If there is any one lone Cuckoo out there, any black-ops group from any agency or formerly of any agency of the government or any psychopath now working for the private "security complex,"who have even the slightest inclination to rob me, or any other American, of our vote buy any means, but especially by means of bullets or other violence,
DON'T!


I remember exactly where I was when JFK was assassinated. I will never forget it. I was in sophomore English class, at Banks High School, in Birmingham, Alabama.


Several years later, on a beautiful spring evening, I was at a cook out at a friend's apartment. There were maybe 8 people there. The television was on, for some odd reason since most of us were outside or in the kitchen. On my way back outside from a trip to the bathroom, I heard the words. "Martin Luther King has been shot and killed in Memphis....blah, blah, blah. I didn't hear anything else the fellow on the television had to say.


The rest of the evening was spent around the television and making plans to stay the night. No one knew whether Birmingham would burn that night or not. Besides, there was something terrible happening. We wanted to cling to each other....our generation....the white folks who had different views about civil rights from our parents. I felt sick.


Then, came the final blow. It was June, 1968. I was on a family vacation in Florida. By the time I woke up, Dad had the coffee made and the news turned on. He broke the news gently, even though he had never been a Kennedy fan, he knew I was. It was as if someone had hit me in the solar plexus and given me a concussion all at once. I had to concentrate on breathing in order to breathe. My brain seemed slowed, somehow. My slack-jawed expression must have alarmed my Dad. He sat me in a chair and got coffee for me. I only remember one thought from that morning:


Well, I guess that's it. It's all downhill from here.



I remember Dad saying something about how America was just a big Banana Republic. This from a man who thought the Kennedy brothers were to blame for everything that was, at that time, driving him "crazy."


All I knew was that the hope in my heart drained out of me as Bobby's blood drained onto that hotel kitchen floor, a continent away.



Times have changed. You won't get by with it this time.



BuzzFlash News Network Denver: In Curious Case, "Authorities" Inexplicably Downplay Obama Assassination Threat by Armed and Ready Meth Heads With Alleged Aryan Nation Ties. If a Drunken Old Geezer Mutters While Urinating That He'd Like to Punch Bush in the Face, the Secret Service Tosses Him In Jail. But Meth Heads with Sniper Rifles Threatening to Assassinate Obama Get the "All Clear." Something is Very Troubling Here.



The Nazis, Fascists and Communists were political parties before they became enemies of liberty and mass murderers.


No comments: